We are fundamental in doctrine, evangelical in outreach, sanctified in behaviour, protestant in conviction, separatist in practice articles of faith
The Articles of Faith
1) The Absolute Authority and Divine Verbal Inspiration of the Old and New Testaments as the Word of God.
2) There is but one living and true God, and in the Godhead, there are three Persons, equal in power and glory, God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Ghost.
3) The Eternal Sonship, Virgin Birth, and Deity of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.
4) The personality of God the Holy Spirit, and the absolute necessity of His work in Regeneration and Sanctification, and His Infilling of the Indwelt Believer for power to live and witness for Christ.
5) The Substitutionary Death of the Lord Jesus Christ and His Resurrection as the only way of Salvation through Faith.
6) God has appointed besides the Word and Prayer the Sacraments of Baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
A. Baptism – The Free Presbyterian Church of Ulster, under Christ the Great King and Head of the Church, Realizing that bitter controversy raging around the mode and proper subjects of the ordinance of Christian baptism has divided the Body of Christ when that Body should have been united in Christian love and Holy Ghost power to stem the onslaughts and hell-inspired assaults of modernism, hereby affirms that each member of the Free Presbyterian Church shall have liberty to decide for himself which course to adopt on these controverted issues, each member giving due honor in love to the views held by differing brethren, but none espousing the error of baptismal regeneration.
B. The Lord’s Supper – The Lord’s Supper has been appointed by our Lord for Remembrance of Him in His work as Saviour. Its purpose to the child of God is for strengthening, and putting a visible difference between the redeemed and the unregenerate. This Sacrament will be observed once each month in every Free Presbyterian Congregation, or more frequently as each local congregation shall decide.
7) The visible and personal return of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8) These Articles, together with the Larger Catechism, the Shorter Catechism, and The Westminster Confession of Faith, form the Subordinate Standards of the Free Presbyterian Church.
> Stand of the FPC
> Westminster Confession of Faith
> Shorter Catechism
> Larger Catechism
> Daily Devotional